§ 3490.93. Requests by designated county officials.
Requests for child abuse information by designated county officials under § 3490.91(a)(11) (relating to persons to whom child abuse information shall be made available) shall be made under the following requirements:
(1) Requests shall be made in writing and addressed to the county administrator.
(2) Requests shall be signed by:
(i) A majority of the county commissioners.
(ii) The mayor of a city of the first class.
(iii) The county chief executive.
(3) Requests shall indicate that the information is needed by the designated county officials as part of an investigation of the competence of a county agency or county agency employe.
(4) Requests shall identify the specific files needed.
(5) The county agency shall provide the requested information and inform the designated county officials that the information may not be released to anyone except those permitted access to this information under § 3490.91 and that they are subject to § 3490.102 (relating to criminal liability for breach of confidentiality).
The provisions of this § 3490.93 adopted December 20, 1985, effective January 1, 1986, 15 Pa.B. 4547; amended July 2, 1999, effective July 3, 1999, 29 Pa.B. 3513. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (229422).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3490.193 (relating to other provisions); and 55 Pa. Code § 3800.20 (relating to confidentiality of records).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.