§ 4210.182. Responsibility for the program and services evaluation.
(a) Under the act, the evaluation is a joint responsibility of the administrator and the Board.
(b) The responsibility of the administrator for the evaluation shall be to:
(1) Review and evaluate facilities, and to cooperate with the Department in the maintenance of established standards.
(2) Analyze and evaluate mental health and intellectual disability needs and services in the county.
(3) Recommend improvements to the Board and local authorities.
(c) The Board shall have the following responsibility for the evaluation:
(1) To recommend a system of program evaluation.
(2) To appoint a utilization review committee composed of at least one member of the Board and a multidiscipline group selected from the base service units and nearby State facilities to assist the administrator in his evaluation.
(3) Based on the analysis prepared by the administrator, to review and evaluate the countys mental health and intellectual disability needs, services, facilities and special problems in relation to the local health and welfare needs, services and programs.
(4) To make recommendations to the local authorities regarding the program and other matters relating to mental health and intellectual disability services in the county.
The provisions of this § 4210.182 amended under sections 201(2) and (8) and 202 of the Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Act of 1966 (50 P.S. § § 4201(2) and (8) and 4202).
The provisions of this § 4210.182 amended June 17, 2016, effective June 18, 2016, 46 Pa.B. 3177. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (211825) to (211826).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.