§ 4305.11. Exempt services.
The following mental health and intellectual disability community services are exempt from liability requirements specified in the chapter:
(1) Vocational, as defined in Chapter 2390 (relating to vocational facilities).
(2) Early intervention, as defined in Chapter 4226 (relating to early intervention services).
(3) Adult day care, as defined in Chapter 2380 (relating to adult training facilities).
(4) Respite care, as defined in Chapters 6350 and 6400 (relating to family resource services; and community homes for individuals with an intellectual disability).
(5) Family aid services, as defined in Chapter 6350.
(6) In-home therapy, as defined in Chapter 6350.
(7) Homemaker services, as defined in Chapter 6350.
(8) Family education and training, as defined in Chapter 6350.
(9) Recreation/leisure activities, as defined in Chapter 6350.
(10) Specialized vocational training services that are outside the scope of Chapter 2390.
(11) Other intellectual disability family support services including and limited to sitter and companionship services, parent and family training, speech therapy, aural rehabilitation, hearing aid evaluations, dactylogic therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, mobility training, behavioral programming, adaptive appliances, special diets and home rehabilitation.
The provisions of this § 4305.11 amended under sections 201(2) and (8) and 202 of the Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Act of 1966 (50 P.S. § § 4201(2) and (8) and 4202).
The provisions of this § 4305.11 amended June 17, 2016, effective June 18, 2016, 46 Pa.B. 3177. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (296229).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 4305.13 (relating to nonexempt service); 55 Pa. Code § 4305.31 (relating to determinations); and 55 Pa. Code § 4305.32 (relating to exemptions from determinations).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.