§ 5200.32. Treatment policies and procedures.
Each psychiatric outpatient clinic shall have on file a written plan specifying the clinical policy and procedures of the facility and shall provide services in accordance with them. This plan must provide for the following:
(1) Intake and assessment policy and procedures.
(2) Admission policies including time frames for the following:
(i) Referrals from crisis intervention or emergency services.
(ii) Referrals from inpatient units.
(iii) Referrals for medication management services.
(iv) Other referrals.
(3) The services to be provided and the scope of these services.
(4) Discharge policies providing for continuity of care for individuals discharged from the program.
(5) Complaint policies and procedures.
(6) Statement of rights in accordance with 55 Pa. Code § § 5100.515100.56 (relating to patient rights).
The provisions of this § 5200.32 amended under section 1021 of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § 1021); sections 105 and 112 of the Mental Health Procedures Act (50 P.S. § § 7105 and 7112); and section 201(2) of the Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Act of 1966 (50 P.S. § 4201(2)).
The provisions of this § 5200.32 amended October 11, 2019, effective October 12, 2019, 49 Pa.B. 5943. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (368119).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.