§ 5200.52. Treatment planning.
(a) Treatment planning shall be completed in accordance with § 5200.31 (relating to treatment planning) and shall include all of the following:
(1) Services to be provided.
(2) Treatment goals.
(3) Duration of service.
(4) Supports and interventions necessary to alleviate barriers to receiving services at a psychiatric outpatient clinic.
(5) Identification of the professional providing each service.
(6) Location of service provision.
(b) A MMHT services provider shall complete an assessment as required by § 5200.31(a) prior to developing the treatment plan. In addition, the following shall apply:
(1) The assessment shall include documentation of the disabling effects of a mental or physical illness that impedes or precludes the individuals ability to participate in services at the psychiatric outpatient clinic.
(2) The assessment shall be completed by a psychiatrist, mental health professional, or an advanced practice professional trained and qualified to provide services at a psychiatric outpatient clinic.
(c) Treatment plans shall be updated at a minimum every 180 days.
The provisions of this § 5200.52 adopted under sections 201(2) and 1021 of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § § 201(2) and 1021); sections 105 and 112 of the Mental Health Procedures Act (50 P.S. § § 7105 and 7112); section 201(2) of the Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Act of 1966 (50 P.S. § 4201(2)); and section 4 of the Outpatient Psychiatric Oversight Act (Act of May 31, 2018) (P.L. 123, No. 25).
The provisions of this § 5200.52 adopted October 11, 2019, effective October 12, 2019, 49 Pa.B. 5943.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.