§ 6100.804. Base-funding.
(a) A base-funding only service is a State-only funded service provided through the county program to either an individual who is not eligible for an HCBS or for a support that is not eligible as an HCBS.
(b) The requirements in this chapter do not apply to base-funding only services, with the exception of the following provisions that do apply.
(1) General provisions as specified in § § 6100.16100.3 (relating to general provisions).
(2) General requirements as specified in § § 6100.416100.56.
(3) Training as specified in § § 6100.1416100.143 (relating to training).
(4) Individual rights as specified in § § 6100.1816100.186.
(5) Individual plan as specified in § § 6100.2216100.227.
(6) Transition as specified in § § 6100.3016100.307.
(7) Restrictive procedures as specified in § § 6100.3416100.350.
(8) Incident management as specified in § § 6100.4016100.405.
(9) Medication administration as specified in § § 6100.4616100.469.
(10) Room and board as specified in § § 6100.6816100.694.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.