§ 6201.11. County program.
The county is responsible for the following objectives:
(1) Primary prevention of organic and functional intellectual disability.
(2) Earliest possible case finding and diagnosis.
(3) Medical and surgical correction or amelioration of systemic defects, when possible.
(4) Shaping and maintaining an environment most productive of basic human personality qualities involving parent-child and sibling relationships, environmental adaptation, self-awareness and learning motivation and ability.
(5) Specific training and learning situations designed and implemented to develop all potential.
(6) Community development and restructuring to achieve the maximum integration for individuals with an intellectual disability.
The provisions of this § 6201.11 amended under sections 201(2) and (8) and 202 of the Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Act of 1966 (50 P.S. § § 4201(2) and (8) and 4202).
The provisions of this § 6201.11 amended June 17, 2016, effective June 18, 2016, 46 Pa.B. 3177. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (213300).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.