§ 6210.74. Services included in the interim per diem rate.
The Departments interim per diem rate of reimbursement includes allowable costs for routine services. Services include the following:
(1) Regular room, habilitation services, personal care services, social services, therapeutic services, dietary services, general nursing services, other services required to implement the recipients plan of care and to meet certification standards, medical supplies and the use of equipment and facilities.
(2) Items furnished routinely and relatively uniformly to recipients, such as personal clothing, furniture and recreational equipment.
(3) Items furnished, distributed or used individually in small quantities such as personal hygiene supplies, health care supplies and nonprescription drugs ordinarily kept on hand.
(4) Items used by recipients but which are reusable and expected to be available, such as household furniture, therapeutic equipment and durable medical equipment.
(5) Special dietary supplements used for tube feeding or oral feeding, such as an elemental high nitrogen diet, even if written as a prescription item by a physician.
(6) Laundry services including the laundering of the recipients personal clothing.
(7) Other special medical services of a rehabilitative, restorative or maintenance nature, designed to restore or sustain the recipients physical and social capacities.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.