§ 6211.47. Operation of multiple program types.
(a) If a provider operates intermediate care facilities for persons with an intellectual disability as well as other types of programs, the provider shall document at the time of audit, or if a waiver is requested the provider shall submit with the budget a detailed account of how various costs are allocated between the multiple programs, under § 6211.72 (relating to administrative costs).
(b) The detailed account of the allocation shall include at least all of the following:
(1) All salary costs for individuals responsible for more than one program.
(2) Employee fringe benefits for individuals responsible for more than one program.
(3) All rental costs that apply to multiple programs.
(4) All motor vehicles that are used by multiple programs.
(5) All other related expenses shared by multiple programs.
The provisions of this § 6211.47 amended under sections 201(2), 403(b) and 403.1 of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § § 201(2), 403(b) and 403.1).
The provisions of this § 6211.47 amended June 8, 2012, effective July 1, 2011, in accordance with section 403.1(e) of the Human Services Code, 42 Pa.B. 3261. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (213317).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.