§ 105.1. Conditions requiring immediate corrective action.
A condition requiring immediate corrective actions shall exist when a boat:
(1) Does not display the navigation lights prescribed by § 95.3 (relating to lights for boats) between sunset and sunrise or during periods of reduced visibility.
(2) Has fuel leakage from either the fuel system, engine or another source.
(3) Has an accumulation of fuel in the bilges or a compartment other than a fuel tank.
(4) Does not meet the ventilation requirements for tanks and engine spaces prescribed by § 95.5 (relating to ventilation).
(5) Does not meet the requirements for backfire flame control prescribed by § 95.6 (relating to backfire flame control).
(6) Is overloaded or improperly loaded.
(7) Is operating immediately above or below dams and reservoir structures and discharge from water impoundments.
(8) Is pulling a water skier without the required observer aboard.
(9) Is being operated with insufficient serviceable personal flotation devices onboard as described by § 97.1 (relating to personal flotation devices).
The provisions of this § 105.1 amended June 3, 1994, effective June 4, 1994, 24 Pa.B. 2795. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (147915).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.