§ 1202.2. Fantasy contest licenses.
(a) An application for a fantasy contest license shall be submitted on forms or in an electronic format supplied or approved by the Board and must contain all of the following information:
(1) The identity of the applicant as follows:
(i) If the applicant is an individual, the name, Federal employer identification number, contact information and business address of the applicant.
(ii) If the applicant is a corporation, the name and business address of the corporation, the state of its incorporation, and the full name, contact information and business address of each officer and director thereof.
(iii) If the applicant is a foreign corporation, the name and business address of the corporation, whether it is qualified to do business in this Commonwealth, and the full name, contact information and business address of each officer and director thereof.
(iv) If the applicant is a partnership or joint venture, the name, contact information and business address of each officer thereof.
(2) The name and location of the applicants licensed facility, if applicable.
(3) The name, contact information and business address of the person having custody of the applicants financial records.
(4) The name and business address, job title, fingerprints and a photograph of each principal and key employee of the applicant who will be involved in fantasy contests and who is not currently licensed by the Board, if known. If the principal and key employee are currently licensed by the Board, the application must specifically identify their participation in offering fantasy contests.
(5) Information and documentation concerning financial background and resources, as the Board may require, to establish by clear and convincing evidence the financial stability, integrity and responsibility of the applicant.
(6) A copy of any agreement or agreements the applicant has entered into or a detailed description of the terms and conditions of any agreement the applicant will enter into to facilitate the operation or conduct of fantasy contests.
(7) Any other information the Board may require.
(b) Upon request of the Board or Board staff, the applicant shall cooperate and provide supplemental information in support of its application. The applicant shall provide requested documents, records, supporting data and other information within the time period specified in the request or, if no time is specified, within 30 days of the date of the request. If the applicant fails to provide the requested information within the required time period in the request, the Board may deny the application.
(c) The application, and amendments thereto, and other specific documents designated by the Board shall be sworn to or affirmed by the applicant before a notary public which shall be filed promptly with the Board.
(d) An application and related materials that have been submitted to the Board will become the property of the Board and will not be returned to the applicant.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.