§ 1205.5. Fantasy contest licensed operator restrictions.
A licensed operator may not do all of the following:
(1) Except as provide in paragraph (2), permit an individual under 18 years of age to participate in a fantasy contest.
(2) Permit an individual under 21 years of age to participate in a fantasy contest which is conducted within a licensed facility.
(3) Offer a fantasy contest based in whole or in part on collegiate or high school events or players.
(4) Permit a participant to enter a fantasy contest prior to establishing a fantasy contest account, unless the licensed operator is also a licensed gaming entity and the participant enters the fantasy contest through a fantasy contest terminal located within the licensed gaming entities licensed facility.
(5) Establish a fantasy contest account for a person who is not an individual.
(6) Alter the rules established for a fantasy contest after a participant has entered the fantasy contest.
(7) Issue credit to a participant to establish or fund a fantasy contest account.
(8) Permit the use of scripts by participants. A licensed operator shall implement technologies to prevent the use of scripts.
(9) Knowingly market to a participant during a time period in which the participant has self-excluded from the licensed operators fantasy contests.
(10) Knowingly allow a self-excluded person to collect, keep or retain a prize.
(11) Knowingly accept a deposit or entry in excess of a limit established by a participant for the specific time period established by the participant.
(12) Share confidential information that could affect fantasy contest play with third parties until the information is made publicly available.
(13) Knowingly permit a principal, an employee of a licensed operator or a relative living in the same household of an employee, or a principal of a licensed operator to become a participant in a fantasy contest offered by any licensed operator in which the licensed operator offers a prize or award.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.