§ 1209a.4. Duties of fantasy contest licensees.
(a) A fantasy contest licensee shall do all of the following:
(1) Deny fantasy contest related activities to a fantasy contest self-excluded person.
(2) Ensure that a fantasy contest self-excluded persons may not establish an account or deposit money in an established account while the person is on the fantasy contest self-exclusion list.
(3) Retain a record of any attempts of a fantasy contest self-excluded person to engage in fantasy contest related activity and to provide the record to the Boards Office of Compulsive and Problem Gaming (Office) in a form and manner as approved by the Office. The record must include the name of the self-excluded person, the date of the occurrence and a description of the attempted fantasy contest related activity.
(4) Notify the Office within 24 hours of identifying that an individual on the self-exclusion list has gained access to the individuals account or has entered a fantasy contest.
(5) Make available to patrons materials explaining the fantasy contest self-exclusion program.
(b) The list of fantasy contest self-excluded persons is confidential, and any distribution of the list to an unauthorized source constitutes a violation of 4 Pa.C.S. Chapter 3 (relating to fantasy contests).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.