§ 1403.2. Sports wagering manufacturer license application and standards.
(a) An applicant for a sports wagering manufacturer license shall submit all of the following:
(1) An original and one copy of the Enterprise Entity Application and Disclosure Information Form for the applicant and each of the applicants principal affiliates.
(2) The nonrefundable application fee posted on the Boards web site.
(3) A diversity plan as set forth in section 1325(b) of the act (relating to license or permit issuance) and Chapter 481a (relating to diversity).
(4) An application from every principal under Chapter 433a (relating to principal licenses) and § 1406.2 (relating to sports wagering gaming principals) as specified by the Enterprise Entity Application and Disclosure Information Form and other persons as determined by the Board.
(5) An affirmation that neither the sports wagering manufacturer license applicant nor any of its affiliates, intermediaries, subsidiaries or holding companies is an applicant for or holder of a slot machine license and that the sports wagering manufacturer license applicant has neither applied for nor holds a sports wagering supplier license.
(6) A sworn or affirmed statement that the sports wagering manufacturer license applicant has developed and implemented internal safeguards and policies to prevent a violation of section 1513 of the act (relating to political influence) and a copy of the safeguards and policies.
(b) In addition to the materials required under subsection (a), an applicant for a sports wagering manufacturer license shall do all of the following:
(1) Comply with the general application requirements in Chapters 421a and 423a (relating to general provisions; and applications; statement of conditions; wagering restrictions).
(2) Demonstrate that the sports wagering manufacturer license applicant has the ability to manufacture, build, rebuild, repair, fabricate, assemble, produce, program, design or otherwise make modifications to authorized sports wagering devices or associated equipment which meet one or more of the following criteria:
(i) Are specifically designed for use in the operation of sports wagering or a sports wagering device or associated equipment.
(ii) Are needed to conduct authorized sports wagering.
(iii) Have the capacity to determine the outcome of the sports wagering activity.
(iv) Have the capacity to affect the calculation, storage, collection or control of gross sports wagering gaming revenue.
(c) In determining whether an applicant is suitable to be licensed as a sports wagering manufacturer under this section, the Board will consider all of the following:
(1) The financial fitness, good character, honesty, integrity and responsibility of the sports wagering manufacturer license applicant.
(2) If all principals of the sports wagering manufacturer license applicant are eligible and suitable under the standards of section 1311.1 of the act (relating to licensing of principals).
(3) The integrity of all financial backers.
(4) The suitability of the sports wagering manufacturer license applicant and the principals of the sports wagering manufacturer license applicant based on the satisfactory results of all of the following:
(i) The background investigation of the principals.
(ii) A current tax clearance review performed by the Department.
(iii) A current Unemployment Compensation Tax clearance review and a Workers Compensation Tax clearance review performed by the Department of Labor and Industry.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.