§ 147.108a. Reporting requirements.
(a) Raptor acquisition, transfer or disposition report. Permittees shall complete and submit a Form 3-186A (Migratory Bird Acquisition and Disposition Report) to the United States Fish and Wildlife Service and forward a copy to the Bureau of Wildlife Protection within 5 days for the following types of transactions or events:
(1) The acquisition of a raptor taken from the wild or received by transfer from another person.
(2) The loss of a raptor previously held through release, escape, theft or death.
(3) The transfer of a raptor to another person.
(4) The banding or rebanding of any raptor which requires banding.
(5) The loss or removal of banding from any raptor that does not presently require banding.
(b) Annual report. Each permittee shall complete and submit an annual report to the Bureau of Wildlife Protection by July 31, on forms supplied by the Commission. The report must include an accurate accounting of all activities conducted under the authority of the permittees falconry permit during the preceding permit year. Permittees shall complete and submit a similar report within 30 days of the termination of their permit.
The provisions of this § 147.108a issued under the Game and Wildlife Code, 34 Pa.C.S. § § 2102(a) and 2901(b).
The provisions of this § 147.108a adopted November 27, 2009, effective January 1, 2010, 39 Pa.B. 6760.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.