§ 190.6. Distribution of common pari-mutuel pool.
(a) Money in a common pari-mutuel pool shall be distributed to the holders of winning pari-mutuel tickets in conformity with the common practice of the pari-mutuel system.
(b) Money in a common pari-mutuel pool may be distributed to the holders of winning pari-mutuel tickets according to a net pricing calculation which reflects differing retention rates approved under the laws of the Commonwealth and other jurisdictions accepting wagers for inclusion into the common pari-mutuel pool.
(c) The procedures established for the administration of the common pari-mutuel pool shall include a procedure for the following:
(1) Distributing money in the common pari-mutuel pool to the holders of winning tickets.
(2) Allocating breakage between the entities contributing to the common pari-mutuel pool.
(3) Allocating funds for uncashed winning tickets between the entities contributing to the common pari-mutuel pool.
(4) Providing an accounting to the licensed corporation for submission to the Commission of contributions to and distributions from the common pari-mutuel pool.
(d) Funds for uncashed winning tickets allocated to a licensed corporation shall be distributed by the licensed corporation as provided under section 202(b) of the act (4 P. S. § 325.202(b)).
(e) If wagers placed in this Commonwealth cannot be transmitted for inclusion in a common pari-mutuel pool established under this chapter, the licensed corporation may do one of the following:
(1) Refund all amounts wagered to patrons holding pari-mutuel tickets representing wagers placed for inclusion in the common pari-mutuel pool, if the refund is announced over the public address system of the licensed corporation prior to the official start of the race.
(2) Establish a pari-mutuel pool consisting solely of amounts wagered within this Commonwealth.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.