§ 441a.19. Notice of employee misconduct and offenses and employee resignations.
(a) A slot machine licensee or management company shall submit a weekly report to the Bureau of Licensing of the terminations of any employees.
(b) The weekly report must include the following information:
(1) The employees name.
(2) The address of record of the employee on file with the slot machine licensee.
(3) The employees license, permit or registration number.
(4) The employees title or position.
(5) A summary of the incident or misconduct by the employee, including violations of this part or the act.
(6) The date of termination of the employee.
(7) The access code, if any, assigned to the employee, which designates the restricted areas that the employee was permitted to enter and remain in for the purposes of performing his normal duties.
(c) Notwithstanding subsection (a), a slot machine licensee shall, within 24 hours, notify the Bureau upon learning of the arrest, charging, indictment or conviction of any of its affiliates, intermediaries, subsidiaries, holding companies, principals, key employees, permittees or registrants for any of the following:
(1) An offense or violation under the act or this part.
(2) The willful and knowing violation or attempt to violate an order of the Board by an employee.
(3) An offense or violation of another applicable law which would otherwise disqualify the person from holding a license, permit or registration.
(4) An offense or violation of a criminal law or ordinance of the United States or the Commonwealth or a comparable offense or violation in other states or foreign jurisdictions.
(d) A slot machine licensee or management company shall notify the Bureau of Licensing within 5 days of the receipt of a resignation of any employee who holds a key employee license.
The provisions of this § 441a.19 amended under 4 Pa.C.S. § § 1202(b)(9)(23) and (30), 1205, 1206(f) and (g), 1207(1) and (2), 1208(1)(iii), 1209(b), 1212, 1213, 1311, 1311.1, 1311.2, 1321, 13A11, 13A1213A14, 13A15, 1406 and 1802 and Chapter 13.
The provisions of this § 441a.19 amended October 10, 2008, effective October 11, 2008, 38 Pa.B. 5652; amended December 11, 2009, effective December 12, 2009, 39 Pa.B. 7010; amended June 12, 2015, effective June 13, 2015, 45 Pa.B. 2829. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (367905) to (367906).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.