§ 465a.1. Accounting records.
(a) A slot machine licensee shall maintain complete, accurate and legible records of all transactions pertaining to the revenues and expenses of each licensed facility.
(b) General accounting records shall be maintained on a double entry system of accounting with transactions recorded on a basis consistent with generally accepted accounting principles in the United States. Detailed, supporting and subsidiary records sufficient to meet the requirements of subsection (c) shall also be maintained in accordance with the requirements of this chapter.
(c) The detailed, supporting and subsidiary records include:
(1) Records pertaining to revenue that is taxable or subject to taxation under the act.
(2) Records pertaining to the financial statements and all transactions impacting the financial statements of the slot machine licensee including contracts or agreements with licensed manufacturers, suppliers, gaming junket enterprises, certified and registered gaming service providers, contractors, consultants, management companies, attorneys and law firms, accountants and accounting firms, insurance companies and financial institutions, including statements and reconciliations related thereto.
(3) Records that identify the handle, payout, actual win amounts and percentages, theoretical win amounts and percentages, and differences between theoretical and actual win amounts and percentages, for each slot machine and table game on a week-to-date, month-to-date and year-to-date basis.
(4) Records documenting the costs of complimentary services and items as defined in § 401a.3 (relating to definitions).
(5) Records of loans and other amounts payable by the slot machine licensee.
(6) Records of investments, advances, loan and receivable balances due to the slot machine licensee.
(7) Records created in connection with the system of internal controls submitted to the Board under § 465a.2 (relating to internal control systems and audit protocols).
(8) Records of returned checks.
The provisions of this § 465a.1 amended under 4 Pa.C.S. § § 1103, 1202(b)(30), 1207, 1209(b), 1317(c), 1317.1(c), 1317.2, 1322, 1326, 13A02(1)(6), 13A25 and Chapter 16.
The provisions of this § 465a.1 amended October 22, 2010, effective October 23, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 6083; amended May 13, 2011, effective May 14, 2011, 41 Pa.B. 2439; amended May 11, 2012, effective May 12, 2012, 42 Pa.B. 2585. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (357083) to (357084).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.