§ 53.10. Vehicles.
(a) Registration required. Vehicles properly registered in conformity with 75 Pa.C.S. (relating to the Vehicle Code), except all terrain vehicles (ATVs), are permitted on Commission-owned or -controlled property on those areas that are open to vehicular traffic, such as roadways, driveways, launch ramps and designated parking areas.
(b) Prohibited vehicle operations. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle on Commission property as follows:
(1) Off-road or on roads not open to the public.
(2) In a manner not in conformity with 75 Pa.C.S.
(3) In a negligent or reckless manner.
(4) In a manner that obstructs or impedes free public access to driveways, access roads and launching ramps.
(5) In a manner not in conformity with posted traffic control signs or devices.
(6) On forest lands, grass areas, wetlands and lands under cultivation.
(7) On frozen lakes, ponds, rivers and streams.
(c) Parking regulations. It is unlawful to park a vehicle on Commission property except in a designated parking area. It is unlawful to park in an area designated for handicapped parking unless the vehicle clearly displays a disability plate or disability parking placard.
The provisions of this § 53.10 amended under 30 Pa.C.S. § 741.
The provisions of this § 53.10 amended February 1, 1991, effective February 2, 1991, 21 Pa.B. 422; amended September 29, 2000, effective September 30, 2000, 30 Pa.B. 5013. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (263721) to (263722).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.