§ 607a.2. Table game device master list.
(a) Prior to commencement of table game operations at a licensed facility, a table games certificate holder shall file with the Bureau of Gaming Laboratory Operations and the Bureau of Casino Compliance, in an electronic format approved by the Bureau of Gaming Laboratory Operations, a Gaming Floor Table Game Device Master List and a Restricted Area/Off Premises Table Game Device Master List for the following table game devices:
(1) Electronic gaming tables as described in § 605a.4 (relating to electronic gaming tables).
(2) Progressive table game systems as described in § 605a.7 (relating to progressive table games).
(3) Automated card shuffling devices as described in § 603a.17 (relating to dealing shoes; automated card shuffling devices).
(4) Electronic dealing shoes as described in § 603a.17.
(5) Electronic wagering systems as described in § 605a.2 (relating to electronic wagering systems). For purposes of this section, electronic wagering systems do not include those associated with fully automated electronic gaming tables or electronic wagering terminals which are otherwise included on the Slot Machine, Electronic Wagering Terminal and Fully Automated Electronic Gaming Table Master List required under § 463a.5 (relating to slot machine, electronic wagering terminal and fully automated electronic gaming table master lists).
(6) Hybrid gaming tables as described in § 605a.9 (relating to hybrid gaming tables).
(7) Any other mechanical, electrical or computerized contrivance, terminal or machine required to be submitted to the Bureau of Gaming Laboratory Operators for testing and approval in accordance with Chapter 461a (relating to slot machine and table game device testing and control) that is not otherwise on the slot machine, electronic wagering terminal and fully automated electronic gaming table master list required under § 463a.5.
(b) The Gaming Floor Table Game Device Master List and the Restricted Area/Off Premises Table Game Device Master List must contain the following information:
(1) The date the list was prepared.
(2) A description of each table game device listed in subsection (a) which includes:
(i) The pit number or location on the gaming floor, restricted area of the licensed facility or other approved storage location.
(ii) The asset number or table game type, or both, that the device is connected to.
(iii) The manufacturer.
(iv) The manufacturers serial number.
(v) The software/program identification.
(vi) If the device is a progressive:
(A) The name of the progressive controller type.
(B) The name and version of the progressive software.
(3) Identify if the fully automated, electronic or live gaming table on the gaming floor utilizes a progressive table game system in accordance with § 605a.7 to offer a progressive jackpot and, if so, identify all other tables that are linked to the same progressive jackpot.
(c) In conjunction with the Gaming Floor and Restricted Area/Off Premises Slot Machine and Fully Automated Electronic Gaming Table Master List filed in accordance with § 463a.5(g), on the first Tuesday of each month, a certificate holder shall file with the Bureau of Gaming Laboratory Operations an updated Gaming Floor Table Game Device Master List and Restricted Area/Off Premises Table Game Device Master List containing the information required under subsection (b). The Gaming Floor Table Game Device Master List and the Restricted Area/Off Premises Table Game Device Master List shall be filed in an electronic format with the Bureau of Gaming Laboratory Operations.
The provisions of this § 607a.2 amended under 4 Pa.C.S. § § 1202(b)(30), 13A02(1), (2), (2.1), (4) and (6), 13A25(c) and 13A62(a).
The provisions of this § 607a.2 amended December 15, 2017, effective December 16, 2017, 47 Pa.B. 7563. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (370462) to (370463).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.