§ 611a.1. Minimum training standards for dealers; minimum experience requirements for supervisors.
(a) When filing an application to obtain an occupational permit under § 435a.3 (relating to occupation permit) to work as a dealer in any of the table games authorized in this subpart, the applicant shall provide proof of at least one of the following:
(1) Satisfactory completion of a course of curriculum related to the dealing of table games within the last 5 years which meets the minimum proficiency requirements of § 611a.2 (relating to minimum proficiency requirements) at a gaming school, as defined in section 1103 of the act (relating to definitions), or an equivalent curriculum at a gaming school approved by another jurisdictions state educational authority or gaming regulatory body, to provide training related to the dealing of table games.
(2) Satisfactory completion of a training program offered by a certificate holder which includes a curriculum related to the dealing of table games which meets the minimum proficiency requirements of § 611a.2.
(3) At least 6 months of employment as a dealer within the last 5 years in another gaming jurisdiction.
(b) When filing an application to obtain an occupational permit under § 435a.3 to work as a floorperson or above, the applicant shall provide proof of at least one of the following:
(1) Two years of employment as a dealer or table games supervisor within the last 10 years.
(2) Six months of employment as a dealer within the same licensed facility where the dealer is applying to be a floorperson or above.
(c) A certificate holder may file a request seeking approval from the Boards Executive Director for a dealer or supervisor who does not meet the minimum training or experience requirements in subsection (a) or (b). The Executive Director may condition the approval on the completion of additional training.
This section cited in 58 Pa. Code § 611a.5 (relating to table test; employee personnel file).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.