§ 611a.3. Employee training by certificate holders.
A certificate holder shall develop a training program for its dealers which, at a minimum, includes training in each of the following:
(1) Procedures for opening and closing tables for gaming, including the proper security procedures regarding table chip inventories.
(2) Procedures for distributing and removing gaming chips and plaques from gaming tables.
(3) Procedures for accepting cash at gaming tables.
(4) Procedures for the acceptance of tips and gratuities from patrons.
(5) Procedures for shift changes at gaming tables.
(6) Procedures for the proper placement of wagers by patrons and the proper collection of losing wagers and payment of winning wagers.
(7) Training in recognizing problem and compulsive gamblers at table games and procedures for informing supervisory personnel.
(8) Training in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
This section cited in 58 Pa. Code § 611a.4 (relating to submission of training programs to the Board); and 58 Pa. Code § 611a.5 (relating to table test; employee personnel file).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.