§ 611a.5. Table test; employee personnel file.
(a) Prior to conducting any table game on the certificate holders gaming floor, a prospective dealer shall pass a table test on the table games that the dealer will be conducting. The table test must consist of the dealer demonstrating proficiency at the table game to the satisfaction of an employee of the certificate holder at the level of pit manager or higher.
(b) A certificate holder shall document the following in a dealers personnel file:
(1) Completion of the minimum training or experience required under § § 611a.1 and 611a.2 (relating to minimum training standards for dealers; minimum experience requirements for supervisors; and minimum proficiency requirements).
(2) Completion of the training program required under § 611a.3 (relating to employee training by certificate holders).
(3) Successful completion of the table test required under subsection (a).
(4) Completion of subsequent training on a different game type in accordance with § 611a.2(b).
(5) Completion of subsequent training for a different game of the same game type in accordance with § 611a.2(d).
The provisions of this § 611a.5 amended under 4 Pa.C.S. § § 1202(b)(30), 13A02(1), (2), (4) and (7) and 13A23(a).
The provisions of this § 611a.5 amended August 26, 2016, effective August 27, 2016, 46 Pa.B. 5540. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (374046).
This section cited in 58 Pa. Code § 611a.2 (relating to minimum proficiency requirements).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.