§ 613a.2. Gaming related gaming service provider certification applications.
(a) A gaming related gaming service provider seeking certification shall submit:
(1) An original and one copy of a Gaming Related Gaming Service Provider Certification Application and Disclosure Information Form.
(2) The nonrefundable application fee posted on the Boards web site at www.pgcb.pa.gov.
(3) Applications and release authorizations for each individual required to be qualified under § 613a.3 (relating to qualification of individuals and entities).
(4) A written statement from a certificate holder, stating that the certificate holder intends to do business with the gaming related gaming service provider for the purpose of utilizing a gaming related service.
(b) In addition to the materials required under subsection (a), an applicant for gaming related gaming service provider certification shall:
(1) Promptly provide information requested by the Board relating to its application and cooperate with the Board in investigations, hearings, and enforcement and disciplinary actions.
(2) Comply with the general application requirements in Chapters 421a and 423a (relating to general provisions; and applications).
(c) A gaming related gaming service provider certification will not be issued until all fees and costs, including any Bureau of Gaming Laboratory Operations costs incurred in the review of the proposed gaming related service, have been paid.
This section cited in 58 Pa. Code § 613a.7 (relating to requirements for use of a gaming related gaming service provider); and 58 Pa. Code § 613a.8 (relating to permission to conduct business prior to certification).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.