§ 623a.8. Throw of the dice; invalid roll of the dice.
(a) After selection of the dice, the shooter shall make a Pass Bet or Dont Pass Bet after which the shooter shall throw the two selected dice so that they leave the shooters hand simultaneously and in a manner which causes the dice to strike the end of the table farthest from the shooter.
(b) A roll of the dice shall be invalid when either or both of the dice go off the table or when one die comes to rest on top of the other.
(c) The individuals listed in subsection (d) shall have the authority to invalidate a roll of the dice by calling no roll for any of the following reasons:
(1) The dice do not leave the shooters hand simultaneously.
(2) Either or both of the dice fail to strike the end of the table farthest from the shooter.
(3) Either or both of the dice come to rest on the chips constituting the Craps bank of chips located in front of the boxperson.
(4) Either or both of the dice come to rest in the dice cup in front of the Craps stickperson, in front of the Mini-Craps dealer or stickperson or on one of the rails surrounding the table.
(5) The use of a cheating, crooked or fixed device or technique in the roll of the dice.
(6) The Craps boxperson or stickperson, or the Mini-Craps dealer or stickperson, considers the throw to be improper.
(d) A throw of the dice which results in the dice coming into contact with any chips or plaques on the table, other than the Craps bank of chips located in front of the boxperson, will not be a cause for a call of no roll.
(e) No roll may be called:
(1) In Craps, by a boxperson or stickperson.
(2) In Mini-Craps, by the dealer, stickperson or floorperson.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.