§ 627a.3. Cards; number of decks.
(a) Except as provided in subsection (b), Minibaccarat shall be played with six to eight decks of cards that are identical in appearance and two cover cards.
(b) If an automated card shuffling device is utilized, Minibaccarat shall be played with 12 to 16 decks of cards in accordance with the following requirements:
(1) The cards shall be separated into two batches with an equal number of decks included in each batch.
(2) The cards in each batch must be of the same design but the backs of the cards in one batch must be of a different color than the cards in the other batch.
(3) One batch of cards shall be shuffled and stored in the automated card shuffling device while the other batch is being used to play the game.
(4) Both batches of cards shall be continuously alternated in and out of play, with each batch being used for every other dealing shoe.
(5) The cards from only one batch shall be placed in the discard rack at any given time.
(c) The decks of cards opened for use at a Minibaccarat table shall be changed at least once every 24 hours.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.