§ 668a.1. Props & Hops table; physical characteristics.
(a) Props & Hops shall be played at a table having betting positions for six players on one side of the table and a place for the dealer on the opposite side of the table.
(b) The layout for a Props & Hops table shall be submitted to the Bureau of Gaming Operations and approved in accordance with § 601a.10(a) (relating to approval of table game layouts, signage and equipment) and contain, at a minimum:
(1) The name or logo of the certificate holder.
(2) Areas that depict all wagers authorized under § 668a.2 (relating to wagers).
(3) A separate circle located to the right of the dealer for the placement of the shaker.
(4) A player position diagram demonstrating the proper placement of each players wagers.
(5) If offering the Six Eight Shake Wager, the requirements to win and the provision that players may take down the wager at any time prior to a 7 being rolled.
(6) The payout odds, in accordance with § 668a.4 (relating to payout odds), for all permissible wagers offered by the certificate holder. If the payout odds are not on the layout, a sign identifying the payout odds shall be posted at each Props & Hops table.
(c) Each Props & Hops table must have a drop box with a tip box attached on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer, as approved by the Bureau of Casino Compliance in accordance with § 601a.10(g).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.