§ 671a.2. Lunar Poker table physical characteristics.
(a) Lunar Poker shall be played at a table having betting positions for no more than five players on one side of the table and a place for the dealer on the opposite side of the table.
(b) The layout for a Lunar Poker table shall be submitted to the Bureau of Gaming Operations and approved in accordance with § 601a.10(a) (relating to approval of table game layouts, signage and equipment) and contain, at a minimum:
(1) The name or logo of the certificate holder.
(2) Separate betting areas designated for the placement of the Ante and Bet Wagers for each player.
(3) A separate betting area designated for the placement of the Super Wager for each player and betting areas for the placement of the Super Wager on the dealers hand and on any other players hand for each player.
(4) A separate area designated for the placement of the players Options fees for each player. The Options area must be inscribed with the following:
(i) Exchange 2-5 cards.
(ii) Buy a 6th Card.
(5) Inscriptions that advise patrons of the payout odds or amounts for all permissible wagers offered by the certificate holder. If payout odds or amounts are not inscribed on the layout, a sign identifying the payout odds or amounts for all permissible wagers shall be posted at each Lunar Poker table.
(6) Inscriptions that advise patrons of the following:
(i) Dealer plays with an ace-king or higher.
(ii) Instant payout for a royal flush or straight flush on the first five cards dealt to the player.
(7) If the information in paragraph (6) is not on the layout, a sign which sets forth the required information shall be posted at each Lunar Poker table.
(c) Each Lunar Poker table must have a drop box and a tip box attached on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer, as approved by the Bureau of Casino Compliance in accordance with § 601a.10(g). The Bureau of Casino Compliance may approve an alternative location for the tip box when a card shuffling device or other table game equipment prevents the placement of the drop box and tip box on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer.
(d) Each Lunar Poker table must have a discard rack securely attached to the top of the dealers side of the table.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.