§ 680a.2. Saigon 5 Card table physical characteristics.
(a) Saigon 5 Card shall be played at a table having betting positions for no more than six players on one side of the table and a place for the dealer on the opposite side of the table.
(b) The layout for a Saigon 5 Card table shall be submitted to the Bureau of Gaming Operations in accordance with § 601a.10(a) (relating to approval of table game layouts, signage and equipment) and contain, at a minimum:
(1) The name or logo of the certificate holder.
(2) A separate betting area designated for the placement of the Ante Wager for each player.
(3) If the certificate holder elects to require players to make a Pot Wager, as selected by the certificate holder in its Rules Submission, a separate betting area designated for the placement of the Pot Wager.
(4) Two separate areas for each player for the placement of the players three-card qualifying hand and the players two-card showdown hand.
(5) If the certificate holder offers the optional Bonus Wager authorized under § 680a.7(d)(3) (relating to wagers), a separate area designated for the placement of the Bonus Wager for each player.
(6) Inscriptions that advise patrons of the payout odds for all permissible wagers offered by the certificate holder. If payout odds are not inscribed on the layout, a sign indicating the payout odds for all permissible wagers shall be posted at each Saigon 5 Card table.
(7) If the certificate holder establishes a payout limit per player, per round of play, as authorized under § 680a.12(d) (relating to payout odds; payout limitation), inscriptions that advise patrons of the payout limit. If the payout limit is not inscribed on the layout, a sign identifying the payout limit shall be posted at each Saigon 5 Card table.
(c) Each Saigon 5 Card table must have a drop box and a tip box attached on the same side of the table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer, as approved by the Bureau of Casino Compliance in accordance with § 601a.10(g). The Bureau of Casino Compliance may approve an alternative location for the tip box when a card shuffling device or other table game equipment prevents the placement of the drop box and tip box on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer.
(d) Each Saigon 5 Card table must have a discard rack securely attached to the top of the dealers side of the table.
The provisions of this § 680a.2 amended under 4 Pa.C.S. § § 1202(b)(30), 1322, 13A02(1) and (2), 13A27, 1602, 1604 and 1608.
The provisions of this § 680a.2 amended November 1, 2019, effective November 2, 2019, 49 Pa.B. 6676. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (385369) to (385370).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.