CHAPTER 803. INTERACTIVE GAMING OPERATORSTEMPORARY REGULATIONS
803.1. Interactive gaming operator requirements.
803.2. Interactive gaming operator application and standards.
803.3. Interactive gaming operator license term and renewal.
§ 803.1. Interactive gaming operator requirements.
(a) A person seeking to operate interactive gaming or an interactive gaming system on behalf of an interactive gaming certificateholder in this Commonwealth may apply with the Board for an interactive gaming operator license.
(b) The Board may issue conditional authorization to a person applying for an interactive gaming operator license until July 6, 2019.
(1) Conditional authorization issued under this subpart shall remain in effect until the earlier of the date occurring 12 months after the issuance of the authorization or the date upon which the Board makes a final determination on the persons application.
(i) The effectiveness of a conditional authorization may be extended by the Board not more than once, upon a showing of good cause.
(ii) Conditional authorization will allow an applicant for an interactive gaming operator license to engage in all of the functions of a licensed interactive gaming operator for the duration of the conditional authorization.
(2) A conditional authorization will not be issued unless:
(i) The applicant has submitted a complete application for an interactive gaming operator license to the Board.
(ii) The applicant agrees to pay or has paid the fee prescribed in section 13B51 of the act (relating to interactive gaming authorization fee) prior to the issuance of conditional authorization.
§ 803.2. Interactive gaming operator application and standards.
An applicant for an interactive gaming operator license shall submit all of the following:
(1) An original and one copy of the Interactive Gaming Operator Application and Disclosure Information Form unless otherwise directed by the Board.
(2) The nonrefundable application fee posted on the Boards web site.
(3) A diversity plan as set forth in section 1325(b) of the act (relating to license or permit issuance) and Chapter 481a (relating to diversity).
(4) An application from every key employee under this chapter and principal under Chapter 433a (relating to principal licenses) as specified by the Interactive Gaming Operator Application and Disclosure Information Form.
(5) A sworn or affirmed statement that the applicant has developed and implemented internal safeguards and policies to prevent a violation of section 1513 of the act (relating to political influence) and a copy of the safeguards and policies.
§ 803.3. Interactive gaming operator license term and renewal.
(a) An interactive gaming operator license and the renewal thereof is valid for 5 years from the date of approval of the application by the Board.
(b) A renewal application for an interactive gaming operator license shall be filed at least 6 months prior to the expiration of the current certificate.
(c) An interactive gaming operator license for which a competed renewal application and fee has been received by the Board will continue in effect until acted upon by the Board, whichever occurs first.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.