§ 803.2. Interactive gaming operator application and standards.
An applicant for an interactive gaming operator license shall submit all of the following:
(1) An original and one copy of the Interactive Gaming Operator Application and Disclosure Information Form unless otherwise directed by the Board.
(2) The nonrefundable application fee posted on the Boards web site.
(3) A diversity plan as set forth in section 1325(b) of the act (relating to license or permit issuance) and Chapter 481a (relating to diversity).
(4) An application from every key employee under this chapter and principal under Chapter 433a (relating to principal licenses) as specified by the Interactive Gaming Operator Application and Disclosure Information Form.
(5) A sworn or affirmed statement that the applicant has developed and implemented internal safeguards and policies to prevent a violation of section 1513 of the act (relating to political influence) and a copy of the safeguards and policies.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.