§ 809.1. Scope.
To ensure players are not exposed to unnecessary security risks by choosing to participate in interactive gaming in this Commonwealth and to ensure the integrity and security of interactive gaming operations in this Commonwealth, the system requirements in this chapter apply to all of the following critical components of an interactive gaming system:
(1) Interactive gaming system components which record, store, process, share, transmit or retrieve sensitive player information (for example, credit and debit card details, authentication information and player account balances).
(2) Interactive gaming system components which generate, transmit or process random numbers used to determine the outcome of games or virtual events.
(3) Interactive gaming system components which store results or the current state of a players wager.
(4) Points of entry and exit from the above systems or other systems which are able to communicate directly with core critical systems.
(5) Communication networks which transmit sensitive player information.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.