§ 818.2. Commencement of operations generally.
(a) Prior to the commencement of interactive gaming operations, an interactive gaming certificate holder or interactive gaming operator licensee shall submit all of the following:
(1) Documentation verifying the platform and related information to include all of the following:
(i) Platform version number.
(ii) A list of all submitted games.
(iii) Documentation listing the entity that created the submitted games.
(iv) Certification that the system operates in accordance with Commonwealth law and regulations.
(v) A list of all critical files within the interactive gaming system.
(vi) A list of any remote game content providers that will work in conjunction with the submitted platform.
(2) Testing results for the platform as well as all games.
(3) Documentation that provides a detailed overview of the interactive gaming system including system architecture, encryption methods utilized, user roles and permission settings, configuration settings, and logical and physical security.
(4) Documentation that provides an overview of the random number generator which must include a method that allows for extraction of the random number generator values for statistical analysis
(5) A list of devices that will work in conjunction with the submitted platform.
(6) Details regarding the location and security standards for the primary and secondary equipment as well as data warehouses, data safes and other system related equipment.
(7) Copies of signed contracts between the interactive gaming certificate holder or interactive gaming operator licensee and any third party integrating with the submitted platform.
(8) Documentation demonstrating, to the satisfaction of Board staff, implementation of all accounting and internal controls governing all of the following:
(i) Age and identity verification procedures.
(ii) Geolocation compliance.
(iii) Procedures on establishing and maintaining player accounts.
(iv) Procedures for ensuring player confidentiality.
(v) Procedures for ensuring accurate and timely submission of revenue and tax information to the Department.
(vi) Procedures governing player complaints.
(vii) Procedures for compiling and maintaining all requisite reports and logs.
(viii) Procedures regarding player protection, including implementation of compulsive and problem gambling and self-exclusion links on the certificate holders web site.
(b) Prior to commencement of operations, the interactive gaming certificate holders or interactive gaming operators employees required to be licensed or permitted by the Board shall be appropriately licensed or permitted and trained in the performance of their responsibilities.
(c) Prior to commencement of operations, the interactive gaming certificate holder or interactive gaming operator licensee shall ensure that new and existing employees of the certificate holder and interactive gaming operator licensee are regularly informed about the restrictions on placing wagers by the interactive gaming sites offered by or associated with the interactive certificate holder.
(d) Prior to commencement of operations, the interactive gaming certificate holder or interactive gaming operator licensee shall have successfully completed a test period.
(e) The Board will establish a commencement date upon which interactive gaming may commence in this Commonwealth.
(f) All interactive gaming certificate holders and interactive gaming operator licensees shall commence operations on the date established by the Board unless granted an extension by the Board, upon a showing of good cause by the interactive gaming certificate holder or interactive gaming operator licensee, up to 12 months from that date. Failure to commence interactive gaming operations within the time directed by the Board may result in administrative sanctions up to and including revocation of the certificate or license to operate interactive gaming in this Commonwealth.
This section cited in 58 Pa. Code § 830.11 (relating to commencement of multiuse computing device gaming).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.