§ 6.5. Registration card.
(a) Form of registration card. The Department will provide a registrant under this chapter a registration card that may be carried conveniently on a registrants person.
(b) Contents of registration card. A registration card will bear the following information:
(1) The name of the person to whom it is issued.
(2) The category or type of weighing or measuring device with respect to which the person is registered.
(3) The effective date of registration.
(4) The maximum expiration date of the registration, which, in accordance with § 6.7 (relating to expiration/renewal of registration), is 3 years from the date of registration.
(5) A unique identification number.
(6) A photograph of the person to whom it is issued.
(7) A statement that the person identified on the registration card has registered with the Department in accordance with section 4113 of the act (relating to registration of sellers, installers and repairers of weighing and measuring devices).
(8) Other information the Department might reasonably include on the registration card.
(c) Ownership of registration card. A registration card issued by the Department will remain the property of the Department. A registrant or other person having physical possession of the registration card shall, upon written notice from the Department, surrender and return the registration card to the Department.
(d) Obligation to produce registration card for inspection. A registrant under this chapter shall possess the registration card whenever selling, installing, servicing or repairing a commercially used weighing or measuring device.
This section cited in 70 Pa. Code § 6.2 (relating to registration requirement).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.