Pennsylvania Code & Bulletin

• No statutes or acts will be found at this website.

The Pennsylvania Code website reflects the Pennsylvania Code changes effective through 53 Pa.B. 6142 (September 30, 2023).

231 Pa. Code Rule 3002. Transfer to another county.

Rule 3002. Transfer to another county.

 (a)  A judgment may be transferred to another county by filing of record a certified copy of all the docket entries in the action and a certification of the amount of the judgment.

 (b)  The prothonotary of the court to which a judgment is transferred shall forthwith enter it in the appropriate docket and in the judgment index against the defendant.

 (c)  Any party in interest may at any time file with the court to which a judgment has been transferred a certified copy of all or any part of any of the record, testimony or exhibits in the original action.


   The provisions of this Rule 3002 adopted March 30, 1960, effective November 1, 1960; amended December 19, 2003, effective July 1, 2004, 34 Pa.B. 22. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (227323).

No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.

This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.