Grandfathering Registration Notice
[50 Pa.B. 1919]
[Saturday, March 28, 2020]
The Susquehanna River Basin Commission (Commission) lists the following Grandfathering (GF) Registration for projects under 18 CFR 806, Subpart E (relating to registration of grandfathered projects) from February 1, 2020, through February 29, 2020.
For further information contact Jason E. Oyler, General Counsel and Secretary, (717) 238-0423, Ext. 1312, fax (717) 238-2436, firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular mail inquiries may be sent to the Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 4423 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110-1788.
This notice lists GF Registration for projects, described as follows, under 18 CFR 806, Subpart E for the time period previously specified:
GF Registration Under 18 CFR Part 806, Subpart E
1. Elmhurst Country Club; GF Certificate No. GF-202002083; Roaring Brook Township, Lackawanna County, PA; Wells 1 and 2; Issue Date: February 3, 2020.
2. Weaverland Valley Authority—Terre Hill Water System; GF Certificate No. GF-202002084; Terre Hill Borough and East Earl Township, Lancaster County, PA; Wells 1 and 3; Issue Date: February 3, 2020.
3. Williamsport Country Club Inc.—Williamsport Country Club; GF Certificate No. GF-202002085; Loyalsock Township, Lycoming County, PA; Wells 1 and 2, and consumptive use; Issue Date: February 18, 2020.
4. Town of Kirkwood—Public Water Supply System; GF Certificate No. GF-202002086; Town of Kirkwood, Broome County, NY; Well 1; Issue Date: February 24, 2020.
5. Fish and Boat Commission—Bellefonte State Fish Hatchery; GF Certificate No. GF-202002087; Benner Township, Centre County, PA; the Spring, and Wells 1 and 2; Issue Date: February 24, 2020.
6. Fish and Boat Commission—Benner Spring State Fish Hatchery; GF Certificate No. GF-202002088; Benner Township, Centre County, PA; Benner Spring and Spring Creek; Issue Date: February 24, 2020.
7. Tunkhannock Borough Municipal Authority—Public Water Supply System; GF Certificate No. GF-202002089; Tunkhannock Borough, Wyoming County, PA; Well 1 (Hill Well 1) and Well 4 (Ravine); Issue Date: February 24, 2020.
Authority: Pub.L. No. 91-575, 84 Stat. 1509 et seq., 18 CFR Parts 806—808
Dated: March 16, 2020
ANDREW D. DEHOFF,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 20-476. Filed for public inspection March 27, 2020, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.