Pennsylvania Code & Bulletin

• No statutes or acts will be found at this website.

The Pennsylvania Bulletin website includes the following: Rulemakings by State agencies; Proposed Rulemakings by State agencies; State agency notices; the Governor’s Proclamations and Executive Orders; Actions by the General Assembly; and Statewide and local court rules.

PA Bulletin, Doc. No. 22-1774




Crime Victim Services and Compensation Fund; No. 22-233

[52 Pa.B. 7103]
[Saturday, November 19, 2022]

Administrative Order

And Now, this 4th day of November, 2022, this Court pursuant to the Crime Victim Services and Compensation Act 77 of 2022, approves the increased assessment of the Crime Victim Services and Compensation Act 77 of 2022 (CVSC) to a total of $100, unless otherwise ordered by court. This cost shall be imposed at both the Magisterial District Courts and the Common Pleas Court of the Judicial District notwithstanding any statutory provision to the contrary.

 Pursuant to Section 1101(b)(4) of the CVSC, costs imposed under subsection (a) shall be paid into the Crime Victim Services and Compensation Fund, except that 70% of any costs which exceed $60 shall be paid into a local victim services fund. The remaining 30% of any costs which exceed $60 shall be paid into the Crime Victim's Compensation Fund.

It Is Ordered that this Administrative Order shall be effective thirty (30) days after the publication thereof in the Pennsylvania Bulletin and shall govern all matters then pending.

It Is Further Ordered that in accordance with Pa.R.Crim.P. 105, that District Court Administrator shall:

 (a) File one certified copy hereof with the Criminal Procedural Rules Committee,

 (b) Distribute two (2) certified copies hereof to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin,

 (c) File one (1) certified copy hereof with the Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Courts,

 (d) Publish one (1) copy of this Order on the Unified Judicial System's website at:;

 (e) Supervise the distribution hereof to all Judges; and, to the Berks County Bar Association for further distribution to the District Attorney, Public Defender and all members of the Bar of this Court.

By the Court

President Judge

[Pa.B. Doc. No. 22-1774. Filed for public inspection November 18, 2022, 9:00 a.m.]

No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.

This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.