Grandfathering Registration Notice
[52 Pa.B. 7238]
[Saturday, November 19, 2022]
The Susquehanna River Basin Commission lists the following Grandfathering (GF) Registration for projects under 18 CFR 806, Subpart E (relating to registration of grandfathered projects) from October 1, 2022, through October 31, 2022.
For further information contact Jason E. Oyler, General Counsel and Secretary, (717) 238-0423, Ext. 1312, fax (717) 238-2436, firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular mail inquiries may be sent to the Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 4423 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110-1788.
This notice lists GF Registration for projects, described as follows, under 18 CFR 806, Subpart E, for the time period previously specified:
1. Hickory Heights, Inc.—Hickory Heights Golf Club, GF Certificate No. GF-202210226, North Codorus Township, York County, PA; Well 1; Issue Date: October 26, 2022.
2. Kline Township Municipal Authority—Public Water Supply System, GF Certificate No. GF-202210227, Kline Township, Schuylkill County, PA; combined withdrawal from Well 1, Well 2, Well 8, Honey Brook Reservoir and No. 8 Reservoir; Issue Date: October 26, 2022.
3. Pennsy Supply, Inc.—Pittston Quarry, GF Certificate No. GF-202210228, Jenkins Township, Luzerne County, PA; Well 1; Issue Date: October 26, 2022.
4. Wellsboro Borough Municipal Authority—Public Water Supply System, GF Certificate No. GF-202210229, Charleston and Duncan Townships, Tioga County, PA; see Addendum; Issue Date: October 26, 2022.
5. Emporium Country Club, Inc.—Emporium Country Club, GF Certificate No. GF-202210230, Lumber Township, Cameron County, PA; Driftwood Branch Sinnemahoning Creek, spring-fed ponds and consumptive use; Issue Date: October 26, 2022.
6. Village of Horseheads—Public Water Supply System, GF Certificate No. GF-202210231, Town of Horseheads, Chemung County, NY; Wells 1, 2 and 4; Issue Date: October 26, 2022.
Authority: Pub.L. No. 91-575, 84 Stat. 1509 et seq., 18 CFR Parts 806 and 808
Dated: November 8, 2022
ANDREW D. DEHOFF,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 22-1817. Filed for public inspection November 18, 2022, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.