§ 15.122. Protective services casework training curriculum.
The protective services casework training curriculum shall consist of comprehensive training including the following topics:
(1) An overview of abuse, neglect, exploitation and abandonment.
(2) Laws and regulations of the Commonwealth relating to abuse, neglect, exploitation and abandonment of older adults.
(3) Detection of abuse, neglect, exploitation and abandonment.
(4) Protective services case assessments.
(5) Provision of protective services.
(6) Interviewing skills.
(7) The resistant older adult.
(8) Utilization of local resources.
(9) Incompetence or incapacity.
(10) Relationships with other agencies.
(12) Institutional investigations.
(13) Service options for victims of abuse, neglect, exploitation and abandonment.
(14) Informed consent.
The provisions of this § 15.122 amended May 17, 2002, effective May 18, 2002, 32 Pa.B. 2412. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (228927).
This section cited in 6 Pa. Code § 15.2 (relating to definitions); 6 Pa. Code § 15.11 (relating to administrative functions and responsibilities of the Department); 6 Pa. Code § 15.13 (relating to organization and structure of protective services functions); 6 Pa. Code § 15.26 (relating to screening and referral of reports received); 6 Pa. Code § 15.41 (relating to reports required to be investigated); 6 Pa. Code § 15.46 (relating to law enforcement agencies as available resources); 6 Pa. Code § 15.121 (relating to protective services staff qualifications); and 6 Pa. Code § 15.127 (relating to in-service training).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.