CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD INFORMATION REPORTS
§ 15.141. Prospective facility personnel.
(a) General rule. A facility shall require applicants for employment to submit applications with a criminal history report, obtained within 1 year immediately preceding the date of application, or as in § 15.144 (relating to procedure), as follows:
(1) State Police criminal history record. Facilities shall require all applicants to submit a State Police criminal history record.
(2) Federal criminal history record. If the applicant is not and for the 2 years immediately preceding the date of application has not been a resident of this Commonwealth, the facility shall require the applicant to submit a Federal criminal history record and a full set of fingerprints to the Department which will be forwarded to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Proof of residency. Facilities may require an applicant to furnish proof of residency, including, but not limited to, any one of the following documents:
(1) Motor vehicle records, such as a valid drivers license.
(2) Housing records, such as mortgage records, rent receipts or certification of residency in a nursing home.
(3) Public utility records and receipts, such as electric bills.
(4) Local tax records.
(5) A completed and signed, Federal, State or local income tax return with the applicants name and address preprinted on it.
(6) Employment records, including records of unemployment compensation.
The provisions of this § 15.141 adopted May 17, 2002, effective May 18, 2002, 32 Pa.B. 2412.
This section cited in 6 Pa. Code § 15.41 (relating to reports required to be investigated); and 6 Pa. Code § 15.147 (relating to violations).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.