§ 128.35. Recordkeeping.
(a) A pesticide application business shall keep for every application of a pesticide a record containing the following information:
(1) The date of application. For a pesticide requiring a reentry time, the date of application must include the hour completed. For continuous applications, such as swimming pools and chemigation, the record must include start and finish dates and the total amount of pesticide products used during that time period. For each addition of a pesticide to the system, an entry to the record is required.
(2) The name and address of the customer and the address and location of the application site if different from the address of the customer.
(3) The brand name of the pesticides used.
(4) The EPA product registration number.
(5) The total amount of every pesticide used in pounds, ounces, gallons, liters, applied to a treated area.
(6) The dosage or rate of application, of every pesticide used.
(7) The names and the certification or technicians registration number of each person making or supervising the application. When applicable the names of noncertified/nonregistered persons involved in the application.
(8) The identification of the application site, including the specific field or land area and the crop and size of the area treated for pesticides used in the production of an agricultural commodity.
(b) When a restricted use pesticide is used in the production of an agricultural commodity, a copy of the record required under this section shall be provided by the application business to the customer within 30 days of the pesticide application.
(c) Pesticide product and application information shall be made immediately available to medical personnel in an emergency.
(d) A pesticide application record must be completed in written or printable form no later than 24 hours after the application date and made immediately available to the Department upon request.
(e) A record required to be kept under this section shall be maintained for at least 3 years.
The provisions of this § 128.35 amended under section 7(b)(2) of the Pennsylvania Pesticide Control Act of 1973 (3 P. S. § 111.27(b)(2)).
The provisions of this § 128.35 amended December 22, 1995, effective December 23, 1995, 25 Pa.B. 5945; amended December 10, 2010, effective December 11, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 7044. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (305260).
This section cited in 7 Pa. Code § 130d.4 (relating to retained recordkeeping).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.