PART VI. MILK MARKETING BOARD
141. PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS 141.1
143. TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN DEALERS AND PRODUCERS 143.1
144. ELECTRONIC METHODS FOR TESTING MILK FOR FAT AND COMPONENT CONTENT 144.1
145. [Reserved] 145.1
146. TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN DEALERS AND CUSTOMERS 146.1
147. RECORDS AND REPORTS 147.1
149. UNIFORM SYSTEM OF ACCOUNTS 149.1
150. MILK MARKETING FEES 150.1
151. SECURITY FUNDS, BONDING AND ALTERNATIVE SECURITY 151.1
The provisions of this Part VI issued under the Milk Marketing Law (31 P. S. § § 700j-101700j-1302), unless otherwise noted.
This Part VI cited in 7 Pa. Code § 59a.12 (relating to permits).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.