§ 15.7. Annual financial report.
(a) An institution administering a collective investment fund shall, at least once during each period of 12 months, prepare a financial report of the fund which shall be filed with the Department.
(b) The financial report shall be based upon the annual audit required by § 15.6 (relating to annual audit).
(c) The financial report shall contain the following:
(1) A list of the investments in the fund, showing the cost and current market value of each investment except as otherwise provided in § 15.13 (relating to short term investment funds).
(2) A statement for the period since the last report, showing purchases including costs.
(3) All sales, with profit and loss.
(4) All other investment changes.
(5) All income and disbursements.
(6) An appropriate notation as to any investment in default.
(d) A copy of the financial report shall be furnished, or notice shall be given that a copy of such report is available and will be furnished without charge, upon request, to each person to whom a regular periodic accounting would ordinarily be rendered with respect to each participating account.
(e) The cost of printing and distribution of the financial report shall be borne by the institution.
The provisions of this § 15.7 amended January 10, 1986, effective January 11, 1986, 16 Pa.B. 128. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (1993) and (1994).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.