§ 42.6. Information to the Department
(a) In completing the registration application or renewal registration application, the applicant shall provide the Department with the following information:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the applicant.
(2) The address at which the applicant acts or intends to act as a loan broker.
(3) The names and addresses of all agents and employes of the loan broker who act or will act as a loan broker on behalf of the loan broker.
(4) The names and addresses of all loan brokers or lenders on whose behalf the applicant acts or will act.
(5) The names and addresses of all principals of the applicant.
(6) A copy of its articles of incorporation or fictitious name filing to the extent applicable to the applicant.
(7) Other information required by the Department consistent with § 42.5(a) (relating to disapproval of registration) and related matters.
(b) A loan broker shall inform the Department within 15-calendar days of any change in address of the loan broker office, changes in ownership, principals and employes of the loan broker. The broker shall include background information regarding new owners, principals or employes of the loan broker consistent with § 42.5(a)(4)(8), which information also is required by the Department to be provided by the loan broker in a registration application or renewal registration application.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.