§ 133.21. Grant payments.
(a) Grant payments will be rendered in three equal installments as follows:
(1) First payment will be an advance payment of 1/3 of the total entitlement.
(2) Second payment of 1/3 of the total entitlement will be made when the agency produces financial statements showing need for more funds predicated upon program expenditure patterns and fulfillment of work programs and established budgets.
(3) Third payment will be released only after an interim audit has been submitted as described § 133.34 (relating to auditing of agency).
(b) All regional statistical progress and fiscal reports shall be current in order for allotment requests to be approved for payment.
(c) The agency shall submit the original and four copies of the invoice to the Department for all payments. The invoice shall be:
(1) On the agency letterhead.
(2) Dated and shall describe work programs and amount of installment.
(3) Signed by the executive director and the board chairperson or president of the agency.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.