§ 133.38. General requirements.
The agency shall agree to the following:
(1) No interest in the contract shall be assigned or transferred whether by assignment or novation.
(2) No funds received under the contract shall be used in a manner resulting in a reduction of local or private appropriations to the agency.
(3) No discrimination because of race, creed or color shall be permitted by the agency in its activities.
(4) No existing local efforts against poverty shall be replaced, but shall only be supplemented and raised by grant assistance.
(5) Monitoring, evaluation and investigations of all programs using grant funds under the act shall be permitted or established.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.