§ 133.52. Termination of delegate agreement.
The agency may, by giving reasonable written notice specifying the effective date, terminate a contract with a delegate in whole or in part for any of the following reasons:
(1) Failure of the delegate to fulfill for any reason the obligations under the contract, including compliance with the approved program and attached conditions, and such statutes, agency or Department directives as may become generally applicable at any time.
(2) Submission by the delegate to the agency or Department of any required reports or statements that are incorrect or incomplete in any material respect.
(3) Ineffective or improper use of funds provided under the contract.
(4) Suspension or termination by the Department of the grant to the agency under which the contract with the delegate is made, or the portion thereof delegated by the contract.
(5) Termination of the contract with the agency upon mutual agreement in writing which sets forth explicit reasons for such actions.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.