§ 133.62. Program Evaluation Review Committee system.
(a) The Department procedure for processing a grant proposal is the Program Evaluation Review Committee system.
(b) Grant proposals shall be reviewed according to the following procedure:
(1) The regional office shall review grant proposals, and after approval, shall forward them to the Office of Community Services.
(2) The Office of Community Services will evaluate the grant proposal as to its feasibility, funding and legality. Upon approval, the grant proposal will be forwarded to the Program Evaluation Review Committee.
(3) The Program Evaluation Review Committee will review and evaluate the grant proposal and shall return the completed proposal to the Director of the Office of Community Services stating that it is approved, disapproved or tabled.
(4) The Office of Community Services Director will notify the appropriate regional office of the disposition of the grant proposal.
(5) The regional office will notify the grant applicant of the final disposition of the grant proposal.
(6) The Director of the Office of Community Services will initiate preparation of a contract for approved grant proposals.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.