§ 145.71. Responsibilities of evaluation agencies.
Each evaluation agency shall discharge under this chapter the following responsibilities:
(1) Investigation, evaluation, testing and, if justified, approval of each set of building system documentation, and each amendment thereto, submitted to it by a manufacturer with which it has an implementing contract for compliance with the applicable requirements of the codes and standards adopted under § § 145.41, 145.42 and 145.44 (relating to adoption of standards; alternate standards; and adoption and effective datescode amendments).
(2) Investigation, evaluation and, if justified, approval of the compliance assurance program, and each amendment thereto, relating to the manufacture, transportation and installation of the industrialized housing, housing components, buildings or building components described in each set of building system documentation approved under subsection (a), submitted to it by a manufacturer with which it has an implementing contract for compliance with the requirements of this chapter.
(3) Preparation and periodic revision as necessary of the Building System Approval Report for each set of approved building system documentation and related compliance assurance program.
(4) Preparation of reports to the Department as are required under this chapter or as may be required by the Department in carrying out its responsibilities under the act and this chapter.
(5) Performance of its obligations under its contract with the Department.
The provisions of this § 145.71 amended under section 5 of the Industrialized Housing Act (35 P.S. § 1651.5).
(Editors Note: See 53 Pa.B. 830 (February 11, 2023) for a notice regarding implementation of this section.)
The provisions of this § 145.71 adopted July 12, 1974, effective July 13, 1974, 4 Pa.B. 1403; amended November 4, 2016, effective November 6, 2017, 46 Pa.B. 6976. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (349268) to (349269).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.