§ 225.83. Records required at field radiography sites.
Each registrant or licensee conducting radiographic operations at a field radiography site shall maintain and have available for inspection by the Department at that job site, the following records or documents:
(1) The certificate of registration, license or equivalent document which authorizes radiographic operations, and radiographic personnel certifications.
(2) Operating and emergency procedures.
(3) Relevant regulations of the Department.
(4) Survey records required under this chapter for the period of operation at the site.
(5) Daily direct reading dosimeter records for the period of operation at the site.
(6) The current radiation survey meter calibration records for meters in use at the site. Acceptable records include tags or labels that are affixed to the survey meter.
The provisions of this § 225.83 amended July 16, 2004, effective July 17, 2004, 34 Pa.B. 3823. Immediately preceeding text appears at serial page (282417).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.